Monday 8 November 2010

Jumping Grids

At the start of October Heidi was due to go on a jumping grids workshop but unfortunately Conor had to go away the same day and so we couldn't go. As we have had a pretty wet and miserable day I have begun watching Susan Salos jumping DVD so that I have some idea what to practice with Heidi to try and combat those knocked poles!!!

Tomorrow should be our training day at the field but having checked the weather I think it's due to be wet all week so the dogs may get a week off this week. Still it gives me the chance to plan what I want to do for next week should it be dry.

The dogs are full of beans at the moment, mainly I think from being indoors much earlier now as its dark and with it being cold I'm less inclined to leave the back door open all day for them to come and go while i'm in and they end up lazing around the house. Tomorrow I plan to wrap up and put on my wellies and waterproofs and take the dogs to the beach. They'd end up wet in the sea anyway so the rain wont make much difference to them!

No comments: