Sunday 21 November 2010

Course Complete


On each Sunday throughout October and November I have been on my level 2 swimming teachers course. Today was our last day with both our 2 hour written exam and 2 hour practical assessment. I have passed the practical side as we got those results today but I  have to wait another couple of weeks to get the results of the written exam. Whilst it was an enjoybale course and I learnt a lot, I am so glad its over!



On the Subject of Swimming, Brian and Megan both had good swims on Friday. Brian is now swimming with just a harness and not a jacket (Its only taken about 4 years to get to that stage!). Megan is getting more and more confident every time we go which is good, this week she even gave Ann a slobbery kiss! I am going to be taking some photos for Ann for her new website so this week I had a go at photographing our dogs swimming. It is much harder than it would seem as the lens steams up the second you get in the door. I did get a couple of good photos of our dogs and I have some new ideas to try when we next go. Hopefully after a few more sessions i'll be ready to photograph their own dogs in the pool.

1 comment:

Mali Mania said...

Well done on passing your practical exam, good luck for the results of the theory.

Jo and the Mali mob x