Tuesday 1 February 2011

Bad Back

For the past few weeks I have had a back back but today I managed to get seen by a chiropractor. Its nothing too bad, my pelvis is just a little bit twisted which is what is causing the pain but the lady I saw was confident it can be fixed. I had a small amount of treatment today and am going back on Friday for another.

I have been quite busy lately with my photography, I haven't had a massive amount of jobs but the ones I have had are quite large, I got one wedding album complete and ordered last week but I have another wedding on the 13th and a wedding fayre on the 20th.

Me and the dogs have done very little training since Dog Vegas, only a few quick sessions on the weaves really, we have either been busy or when we are free the ground is just too wet. We have been on some really nice long walks though over the past few days where the dogs have been paddling in stream and generally getting as wet and muddy as they can. The usual 3 all went to hydro yesterday again too, Heidi has improved again, this time not being aided by Anne very much at all and jumping off the ramp to get the ball, i'm sue she will continue to improve over the coming weeks too.


(Megan watching Over the Hedge)

No comments: