Monday 7 February 2011

Windy Weather

The wind here has just been terrible for the last week or so. It has prevented us doing any training really, the dogs would blow off the dog walk! Today it has been so bad when we got back from our walk I opened one of the van doors and it blew straight out of my hand and snapped the hinge. Not good, I managed to get it closed again but thats another thing that needs fixing now!

I had to collapse the A-Frame today too, its not the easiest thing to do on your own anyway but doing it in gale force winds is even harder but it had moved across the garden and I was worried it would blow over and smash a window.


Tomorrow i'm at work and then Wednesday the dogs have hydro and then its the start of a very busy fews days for us all. On Thursday the Mali's are off on their holidays to stay with Sandra, Im taking Brian to Kidderminster for a massage with Natalie then taking him to my mums. On Saturday i'm off to Kent and on Sunday have a family wedding where I am doing the photos. Monday I will be heading back here and collecting Brian on the way and then back to work on Tuesday for a rest!!!

No comments: