Thursday 28 October 2010

A Walk Along the River Bank


As a change I decided to give the dogs a day off training today and take them for a nice walk along the river Ancholme. I work right next to the river and see people walking their dogs there all the time but didn't really realise what a nice walk it actually was. I popped into work and went for a swim whilst the dogs waited in the van then took them for their walk. They were not supposed to get wet, I thought the bank was quite steep so didn't think they'd get in...

...Well how wrong was I?! It evened out the further down you go and I only came back with 1 dry dog and that was Kody (although he did have wet legs). I couldn't keep Brian or Megan out, they are real swimmers and Heidi got soaked as she fell in trying to get to Brian! Still they seemed to enjoy themselves and have slept all afternoon although Megan and Kody are now full of beans and are back to their usual wrestling games, I dont think they believe in giving me 10 mins peace!
.

No comments: