Wednesday 27 October 2010

1 Paw At A Time

We have had a couple of good sessions of training at the field this week so far and I'm pleased to say Megan is now doing the v-weaves with a single footed action. The plan now is to reduce the angle that they are at until she can do them upright. I' really pleased with how quickly she has picked it up so far, lets hope she continues with the same good progress. I am keeping a video diary of her training on this so I'll post it once we have completed the training.

We haven't really been up to much else lately. We have ordered our dog walk and A-Frame so we can start our contact training but they aren't due to arrive until mid December so we are currently working on jumping skills until then.

Brian has another check up at the vets on Friday and Kody is going too for his injections. I'm really hoping they give Brian the all clear this time (I seem to remember saying this before) but I really think he is the best he is going to be now and he is so much happier in himself and seems to have put a good bit of weight on too so fingers crossed!!!

No comments: