Thursday 27 May 2010

Weave Week!

This week we have mainly worked on weaves again with the girls. The 2x2 training has paid off and they are getting some pretty good entries now. Today we worked on varying the obstacle before the weaves and have so far done tunnel and see-saw. Tomorrow I hope to do tyre and A-frame (if the A-frame fits in the van to move it). Video's below are of the girls training this week (it ran out on Megan's go today so there's only a little bit of her tunnel-weaves)

Brian has been to Hydro again this week and is now up to 10 mins which is really good, he really is loving it and is chuffed to bits when he gets out of the van and sees where he is!

Tonight me and the girls had a brilliant training session getting their contacts everytime (even Heidi!), Megan was the only one in her class so we ended up with a 1-2-1 lesson which was good although after an hour we were both shattered!

This weekend we are at Nottingham Agility show on Sunday as I'm at work on Saturday but then I have next week off as on Monday we are heading off to Quad Paws week (a UKA show) in Reading until Friday, then going up to my mum and dads where we are staying for the weekend and going to PADS agility show, so a busy week coming up for us and my lesson for the coming week is to trust the girls (and Brian if he is given the all clear by the vet tomorrow) to do what I ask and not expect them to fail at the difficult bits as I often do!

No comments: