Wednesday 24 June 2009

Time to Relax

Today was my very last day at work and a bonus was that I even managed to finish at lunch time! I now have 10 weeks off before I start my new job and i'll be honest I cant wait. I definatly think I have picked the right time of year to have off (watch it rain now for 10 weeks!). I am looking forward to spending lots of time with the dogs, going on some long walks and doing lots of training. We have a few things planned over the summer too so it will keep us busy.

Last night me and Brian made it to agility training, there were only 5 dogs in the class so it was nice. We didn't get to do the see-saw, though we are doing that next week along with weaves. Last night we did a lot of rear crosses, something I find really difficult to do with Brian as he just wont go infront of me, he has to be right by my side and if I try to sneak behind him or slow down to cross behind him he just stops dead at the next obstacle (unless its a tunnel). Something for us to work on while i'm off I think!

No comments: