Thursday 11 June 2009

Good Luck

This weekend the club that I take Brian and Megan to, Shrewton & District DTC are doing another performance of the Panto that me and Brian took part in back in Feb (Snow White and the Seven Woofs). They are raising money for Naomi House. Unfortunatly we can't be there as we have agility this weekend but Good Luck to you all, I'm sure it will be as sucessful as last time!
Tonight was our usual Thursday agility with the girls. I like Thursdays as when I get in I take Brian for a walk on his own, not something I get to do very often but its lovely to do, he walks nicely off his lead, even in the street and we took his tuggy tonight and had a good game. The girls went for their walk on the way to agility, their classes went well tonight, Megan did the tunnel, the A-Frame (it was almost flat on the floor), a low Dog walk and running through a wide channel weave. We also practiced her contacts and she did everything really confidently. Heidi was a bit naughty in her class and where she got so excited she jumped up a couple of times and bit Conor, cutting his finger really deeply and leaving him with a bite mark and bruise on his chest. She doesn't mean any harm she just gets so excited and nips but it really hurts! I hope she is a little calmer this weekend. I'll update the blog on Sunday night when we get back.

No comments: