Monday 8 June 2009

The Climber

I forgot to mention in the entires over the weekend about Megan's new climbing trick. When she climbed over the caravn door a few weeks back I thought she was mad but then she did this. We have a stair gate in our hall about a metre and a half from the front door to stop the dogs getting to the mail and tearing it up. Its fixed to the wall so it isn't flat on the floor. Anyway it's pretty high and on Saturday morning I had put Brian through the gate as we were off to agility training and the next thing I knew Megan was there too. I hadn't actually seen her climb it but it had confused me as there was nothing to grip on to or climb up. I moved her anyway back to the other side of the gate and then I saw what she did, she stood on her back legs, rested her front paws on the gate, did a litle jump with her back legs so that she was half over and lowered herself down on her belly. Very clever!

No comments: