Sunday 7 June 2009

Carshalton MCC Enduro

Today me and Conor went to Carshalton MCC Enduro competition near Gatwick. Conor was supposed to becompeting in it however the garage still haven't sorted the lights on his bike so it wasn't ready in time.
(The picture is of Conor on his old bike, I don't actually have one of him on his new one!) Anyway we went to the race as I was the official photographer for the event too which was quite exciting. I'm just uploading all the photos that I took and getting them ready for sale. (If anyone wants to purchase them they are available on http://www.mcmaniganphotography.co.uk/ under the clients page)
We are really looking forward to next weekend as we are off work on Friday and are going up to Lincolnshire to our house as we have a whole weekend of agility at Dogs on Top in Melton Mowbray and as well as competing all weekend I am the photographer there on both days too so I am quite excited. I perfer to photograph dogs than bikes (not that there is anything wrong with bikes!)

No comments: