Saturday 27 June 2009

Strange Happenings

Good news is that Heidi's leg is better today. She wasn't limping this morning when she got up so I took them all for a short walk and she has been fine. She has played around with Megan in the garden all afternoon and has been for a longer walk on the plain this evening and it still seems ok so we are off to Newbury tomorrow, yipee!
It was just me and the dogs who went for a walk this evening and whilst we were out we walked along a track with fields to the left of us and a completely clear view of everywhere around us. I heard a voice of a woman who sounded like she was calling a dog or a child really close by and the dogs heard it too as they stopped to look but when I looked all around there was definitely nobody there. A little freaked out I headed back to the car and we came home, Conor thinks we may have heard a ghost!

No comments: