Friday 30 March 2012

Spring

Well we have been doing our best to make the most of the nice spring weather. The dogs are loving being outside and generally don't want to come in until later on. We have managed to get the grass in the garden cut and today we did the paddock and got some general tidying up and weeding done. I had thought about getting the swimming pool out but I think it's meant to get a bit cooler over the next few days so I have decided to leave it a little bit longer.

We haven't managed to get to training for the past couple of weeks, just too much on really but after this weekend I have 10 days off so I plan to do some with them all then.

We got the caravan out of the barn today so I can give it a clean up as I planned to use it one last time for High Peak show in May before getting a new one at the end of May but it looks like we may have to resort to the tent for that show now as the caravan is really on its last legs, we found a big crack in the floor of the front compartment where the gas bottles go so I really can't risk towing it all that way and something happening :( Still its only one show and if it forecasts rain we will just have to travel daily instead.

We have one last weekend off now (although I'm working) and then we have 2 shows over Easter, I can't wait :)

No comments: