Monday 19 March 2012

BCC of GB

Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day. After we arrived and the show was like a mud bath it did brighten up.

Heidi was a very good girl yesterday, infact I think its got to be the first time she has done a show and not had any E's! She got 10 faults in every class, a pole and missed weave entry in 1, a refusal and came out of the weaves in another and 2 poles in the last class. She was a very good girl though and listened and worked well. I hope it continues!

The less said about Kody's agility runs the better I think, his jumping wasn't too bad though, a pole in the tricky bit at the start and I sent him over the wrong jump towards the end. I guess I wasn't expecting great things for the first show of the year.

We got to catch up faces that we haven't seen over the winter though and generally had a really good day. Heidi got to play with her Mali cousins Reno and Speedy too. So thats our first one down, many more to go :)

No comments: