Thursday 15 March 2012

Nearly That Time Again!


This weekend will be the start of the Agility season for us, we are off to BCC of GB on Sunday. I think I'm looking forward to it, its the start of shows again so it means winter is over and summer is on its way, yay! (and it will give us something more exciting to blog about!)

We have worked hard over the winter, re training Heidi's weaves and working hard on her contacts which are now the best I think they have ever been. Kody is running much better now too with me, I just hope I don't confuse him too much in the ring. After this show we have a couple of weeks off until Easter to resolve any issues we may have.

Last weekend we went to Crufts to support the Mali's and to do some shopping for our dogs. They all got new collars, Heidi had a harmess and Cani-X belt (for me really) and we have been out running this week, (I still can't walk now, my legs hurt soo much!!!) but I'm sure it will get easier. We stocked up on wormer and frontline and Yumove for Brian too and they all got new covers for their beds. 

One massive well done goes to Jackie and Speedy who won their class, he really is a handsome boy and we are proud to be his godparents!!! :) 

No comments: