Saturday 7 April 2012

GOOD Friday

Yesterday we were at Dog Vegas and had a brilliant day. Heidi is running so well at the moment. Her first run was in C3-5 agility, she just took the first pole and then ran lovely and ended with a time that would have put her in 5th place had she been clear. She took 2 poles in her other agility class and got an unlucky E in jumping, I just didn't get where I wanted and she saved us so many times but I ended up causing her to back jump a jump. So many people commented on how well she was running and I knew it wouldn't be long before she got that clear and it wasn't, she ran a fantastic run in the last jumping with just 1 wide turn but still finished 4th so I was over the moon.

Kody was a good boy too, his first run was a course where only 3 dogs went clear, it was so hard and we got E'd at no 7. He ran a nice agility run later on, just got 5f for a refusal  and then went on to go clear in a tricky jumping course. It was a bit messy and he ended up in 9th place and they only placed to 8 which was a bit unlucky.

I'm hoping their brilliantness continues tomorrow as we are off to Bretford for the day.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: