Monday 23 May 2011

Clever Puppies at Vegas!

We have been at Bakewell again this weekend this time for Dog Vegas. It was a 3 day show but it felt so long and with the weather not being great I decided to come home this morning and i'm glad I did as the wind was so bad it made the journey back a very long one!

The dogs have had some good almost clears and some terrible messy runs too. One thing we need to put in our training plan is a tunnel under the A-Frame. they are all a bit tunnel mad and I expected them all to pick the tunnel yet to my surprise non of them did.

Meg and her brothers were in the team dash this weekend and they were fab, they all flew round brilliantly with just 5f for a pole down. We were so chuffed to come away in 3rd place!!! They really are clever puppies!

(The rosette she got was so big it wouldn't fit on her collar so I had to put her in an old flyball harness so she could show it off!)

No comments: