Thursday 6 January 2011

Not Meant To Be?

Over the past 12 months I have entered 4 of the Winter AgilityNuts shows and for every one there has been a reason for us not to go, last winter we were snowed in for 2, the one in December just gone we had just moved and it wasn't great timing and we were supposed to be going to the one on Sunday but Megan has come into season. I was planning to still go and just run Heidi but I had only entered her into 2 classes so I have decided to give it a miss and spend the day doing training with them all as I think this will be more beneficial. We have entered one more in March, if we don't make it to that one then i'll know not to enter any more in the future!

We have done some more work on the A Frame today and I think after one more session we will be ready to increase the height of it a little. (Especially as Heidi has been flying over it today and doing the down in 1 stride-still getting the contact but not really what I wanted!) On Sunday I plan to start dog walk training as well.

Megan is driving me mad with her wait, I spend more time trying to get her to sit than I do actually doing the exercise! (And getting a wait is even more of an effort) She seems to be getting worse and is just so stubborn. I tell her 'sit' and she looks at me as if she has no idea what im saying. Back to basics on that one I think.

No comments: