Friday 21 January 2011

Heidi at Hydro

Today we have spent pretty much a full day at Dogwise Hydrotherapy. Brian, Megan and Heidi all had a swim and then I stayed to watch another six dogs swim so that I could photograph them for their new website. I will have a long night ahead of me tonight as I took over 900 photos and need to sort through them all, thats about as many as I take at a wedding!

In between taking all the photos I did manage to get a video of Heidi swimming, or rather Rod did. She has improved so much over the past couple of sessions, I still cannot believe that she is actually swimming. She is such a good girl when she goes and I think she soon may actually enjoy it. Not good news for Kody though as we said once Heidi was happy swimming we'd get him going too. (He'd better get his trunks ready at this rate!)
....
..
.

No comments: