Wednesday 13 April 2011

Megan & Kody Are Not Popular!

Well Megan and Kody are well and truely in the bad books at the moment. Last night they all had their dinner and while I was in the kitchen the two of them started to play wrestling. It was getting a bit rough so I told them off (as they are supposed to relax after dinner) and Kody came and stood behind me legs, I gave him a fuss and then in a split second him and Megan had a go at each other (They do have their differences so it's quite normal, they sort it out in a second) but my hand was still in between them from stroking Kody. As a resuly one of them (I have no idea which) bit me.

There was a moment of mad panic and screaming and obviously they knew they had done wrong and went back to behaving, but my finger was badly cut. So last night I spend my evening at A & E in Lincoln getting my finger stitched back together!

I have had 4 stitches and a Tetanus injection and have some antibiotics to take and my finger looks like this:


I have decided to take the rest of the week off work as I have to get the dressing changed and stuff and with a bit of luck I should be ok for Lincoln at the weekend. I know it was an accident and I was unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time but they are both in the bad books today but to be honest they've been as good as gold!

1 comment:

Mali Mania said...

Ouch.... That looks very painful, I hope it gets better soon. See you at the weekend, come over for a brew x