Monday 4 April 2011

Bad Back Again

I've not had the best weekend as I have hurt my back again. Last time I had 2 Chiropractor visits and 4 sessions to a sports injury clinic which sorted it out and I have had 6 weeks with no issues but now it's back to how it was before. Today I went to the doctor to get some pain killers and she has referred me to physio and i'm going to the sports injury clinic tomorrow. The doctor did say I have to keep moving and I am still able to swim, good news really as it's my sponsored swim on Saturday!

This weekend is a busy but exciting one, I have booked Saturday off work as I have my Swim at 5pm. I am doing 200 lengths (5km) which I think will take me between 2 and 2 and a half hours. Then on Sunday we are off to Spring at Shuttleworth. It is a good 2 hour drive from here and is quite a bit further than I would normally travel for a day show but I really wanted to go so we are, it will just be an early start. Our running orders are here as are the ones for Lincoln so i'm starting to get excited about the show season starting. Lets just hope my back gets better quick.

If you want to sponsor me for my swim you can do it online by following the link below


https://secure.artezglobal.com/registrant/search.aspx?EventID=17081&LangPref=en-CA&Referrer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.swimathon.org%2fpage.php%3fpage%3dSponsor_a_swimmer

I am almost at my target of raising £100 so any small amount of sponsorship would be appreciated!

No comments: