Friday 26 February 2010

Wet, Windy & Horrible!!!

When will it ever be spring?! All it seems to do lately is rain or snow. Today it has just poured down all day. I wanted to get to York Rd and do some weave training but no such luck, I got soaked through just taking the dogs for a quick 15 mins on the field. (Its days like today where I feel bad that they are stuck indoors, not that they minded, all snoozing in front of the fire!)

We had Agility training last night, I ran all 3 dogs as Conor has gone back to work. Heidi did very well, she really has come on so much lately, I'm really looking forward to running her this year. Megan proved that she was in fact just being naughty cz daddy was watching her over the past few weeks as she was as good as gold, jumping everything and not running round jumps or under them. (She is a little monkey!) Brian is doing so well in training that I have decided to enter him into a full height class. Conor wanted to go to Dordale show so I have filled in the entry today and sent it off but they don't do an anysize class for Bri so I have just entered him into 1 Grade 1 jumping class on the Sunday to see how he gets on.

Other than entering a few more shows, not much has been going on, I'm working lates for the next two days :( still I suppose I cant complain, I do only work part time!!!

No comments: