Thursday 4 February 2010

On the mend

Brian is doing much better, it turned out to be his left shoulder, not right, I realised when he yelped putting weight on it to go downstairs. Anyway he has had lots of rest (much to his displeasure) and only today has he been allowed out with the girls. I didn't take him training tonight and he wont be going to flyball on Saturday as I want to make sure he is fully recovered.

Me and Conor took the girls to agility tonight, Conor ran Heidi and they did very well, Lucy commented on how good Heidi runs for her dad too. I have always known she is a daddy's girl but she is happy to work for me as it means she gets to do the thing she loves most, they do make a really great team though, its just a shame that work gets in the way.

Me and Megan were terrible tonight (or mostly me), it took us about 10 attempts to run 3 jumps, turn right over one and run another 3 but not to worry, we all have bad days! Megan had to miss her training class on Tuesday as I was on lates so we have had a bit of a lazy week really. The see-saw has arrived and is currently in the back garden but it snowed heavily last night so not much chance of using it today although its all gone now so maybe tomorrow, we'll see. I plan to order an A-Frame tomorrow too so then we should have everything apart from a dog walk but we really don't have the room for one anyway so that's not a problem for now.

No comments: