Wednesday 15 July 2009

Swimming Videos

I took Brian and Megan swimming this morning and got some video clips of them both, the top one is of Brian, he has been doing it so long now he is really calm and just swims for his ball.

The two video's below are of Megan, they are not great as it was quite dark in the pool today and she splashes so much and gets water on the camera. She hasn't really mastered turning around yet, she grabs onto the side and then pushes off it.

I spoke to Heidi's vet this morning and the lab have advised that she has further tests on her Liver, Thyroid and Pancreas and they need more blood to do them so she is going on Monday morning to have some more taken.

I have just been and packed up the caravan for tomorrow and while I was there I have never seen so much rain! It has made me re think the clothes I have packed for us and I have just checked the weather and it says a chance of rain each day. I hope they are wrong! I think I might need to pack a few more pairs of long trousers.

No comments: