Friday 24 July 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!!

From this...

To this...

Brian is 4 today so Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Heidi is having a really bad week! Last night I noticed her left eye looked swollen, I guessed maybe she had scratched it play fighting with Meg but this morning it looked no better. infact as the day is going on its weeping so I think it could be infected. Anyway she is booked into the vet later today. We went for a walk this morning and when we got home there was blood in the back of the truck. I took the dogs inside and it turned out to be Heidi, she has badly cut her pad! She has done a good job of cleaning it up herself but its still bleeding and she is limping badly so I think it will have to be glued when we go to the vets in a bit! Poor girly, she hasn't been to the vets for anything in the first 17 months of her life, now she has had 3 visits in a week! Hopefully he will patch her up and she will be as good as new.

No comments: