Sunday 11 May 2014

Show catch up - Lincoln

We have been to 3 shows since I last posted.

Lincoln was the first one. I went with only Chaos to this show. He competed on Friday and Sunday and I judged on Saturday. I really do like this show, it was lovely to catch up with people we hadn't seen since we moved, we managed to visit our dogs breeder Jan on the Thursday on the way up, had some lunch with her and took Chaos for a walk with Tiva and Reo (Bridget's dogs) and then headed off to the show. Chaos ran really well on the Friday, he got a bit spooked landing on the see-saw in one class but came 5th in G3 agility!!! He had an issue with the tunnel under the dog walk in another class and ran past a jump in his his jumping class but certainly not a bad run.

On Saturday the rain came...I was judging and was totally soaked through, thankfully the sun came out in the afternoon so it wasnt too bad.
Below are my courses from the show:




On Sunday Jan and Anne came up to the show to watch all the Bonvivants running and brought Bronte, Cedar and Caper to watch. Chaos wasn't running so well on the Sunday, he did his jumping but was a bit distracted, coming out in the weaves then in his agility he got up and walked away from the start line, I brought him back and set him off, he did a couple of jumps and just stood and looked at me so we left the ring. I think being at a bigger show had made him more worried so something we need to work on with him and im hopeful having somebody else queuing should help him.

No comments: