Sunday 18 August 2013

We're Weaving!

I started Chaos' weave training about a month ago, it was going well and we got to about day 4 but then the weather got really hot and I was finding he wasn't really that interested so I decided to stop. Anyway we started again about a week ago and his results have been great. We pretty much went back to the start but today we have managed to get as far as 4 poles and then adding a jump. I'm so pleased with him, its been hard going as in some places he just didn't get it but it now seems to have clicked.
I videoed his training today and posted it below. We are still in the garden as I tried moving to the paddock earlier in the week but he finds it a challenging place to train and when he isn't confident he becomes too easily distracted so we came back into the garden to help build his confidence but will move back to the paddock again soon.


No comments: