Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cant do it, Wont do it...

We went to Dog Vegas for their August Show. I judged on the Friday and had a lovely day. I had lots of nice comments about my courses and i actually felt like they ran well. I had Grades 1-3 all heights and 4-5 all heights. It was really nice to see people with their baby dogs having some great runs, made me really look forward to running Pud next year. 

Below are my courses:






We were staying at the show until Monday, Kody tried really hard on some difficult courses, he has knocked a few poles though and really seems to be crashing into jumps so he is resting now for a couple of weeks and I think im going to get him in to see the chiropracter as soon as the agility season is over.

Heidi has been totally different over the weekend, she has broken her wait, flew off contacts, decided to do her own thing and not once has she completed the weaves over the weekend. I have no idea what has got into her. Both me and Conor ran her and she was the same for both of us. I am thinking it may be her hormones but I don't know, she isn't normally affected by and incoming season and she isn't due for 7-8 weeks at the earliest. Tomorrow I am going to try a small amount of training with her just to see what she is like, hopefully its just that she was being a stroppy madam and nothing more.

We decided to pack up early on Monday morning and come home, I got stung by a wasp on Sunday lunch time and my arm swelled up to double its normal size (and still is - my whole arm, hand and above my elbow so its difficult to bend!) and with Heidi being mental and Kody not running brilliantly we came home.

No show this weekend but then we are off to Agility Nuts KC show for the first weekend in September, hopefully Heidi will have a better attitude by then!

No comments: