Tuesday 16 October 2012

Catch Up

We haven't actually done a lot of dog related stuff but we do seem to still be very busy! Last Thursday we had a power cut from 2am in the morning until 11pm that eveing, somebody had stolen the electric cables and they had to be replaced, until you have no electric you really dont realise what you use it for!!!

Heidi is in season at the moment (finally) so I took Kody training on Thursday instead. I have had to give up his Wednesday class at the moment as I've been working and have just been missing loads. Hopefully after Christmas I might be able to get back there. He was a good boy on Thursday though, we havent done any agility together since August so I did struggle a bit but I will take him again this week, hopefully we will be better.

Chaos is still doing well, he has now moved up to Advanced Puppy at his obedience class meaning training is now going to be on a Saturday morning. It will be a mad rush for me as his class is 10-11am  and I start work at 1pm (takes me 30 mins to get there) but hopefully it will work out.

No comments: