Wednesday 26 September 2012

A Break From The Rain

 The dogs have been pretty much stuck indoors for the last couple of days as we have had loads of rain. Today is a bit brighter so I took the opportunity to get them out for a good long walk. Brian and Chaos went first, it's the first time I have taken the two of them together but it seems like a good pairing as Chaos cant go that far yet and although Brian can walk for miles he suffers for it afterwards so shorter walks are best for him. I still can't let Chaos off the lead if he is with another dog as he just wont come back close enough to get his lead on, on his own though it's not a problem. He still enjoyed his walk anyway.

Heidi, Kody and Brenda went a nice long walk all the way to Brandy Wharf, Brenda got her legs wet in the river and they spent plenty of time running around. I'm hoping I should now be in for a quiet afternoon so I can get some jobs done indoors although I suspect as soon as Chaos wakes from his nap he will be full of beans and ready to do something else :)





No comments: