Monday 17 September 2012

Chaos Video

We haven't really done much this week, I have been at work lots meaning Kody didn't get to go training on Wednesday. Hopefully this week we will actually make it! Heidi went on Thursday and was a bit calmer this week, I think once she realises we are going regularly again she will calm down, its all a bit too exciting at the moment though!

Chaos went to puppy class again yesterday, we worked on recalls and 'watch'. He can do watch me with no problems, his recall however is something that needs work. He was as good as gold in class, came straight back but when he is out on a walk he would much rather play the 'catch me if you can' game! Little monkey.

I have attached a video of the little man showing off his tricks so far. He is a very fast leaner and seems to be very accurate, I'm really enjoying training him :-)

 

Good news is Kody has finally started to play with Chaos, only a little bit now and then but it's a start, until now he was the only one who wouldn't go near him, probably sensible as he will have seen Chaos hanging off everyone else!

(Brenda and Chaos wrestling)

No comments: