Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy Birthday Kody Bear


Today was Kody's 4th Birthday. He had some new toys, a giant space hopper that squeaks, a frisbee and a new ball, all of which he seems to enjoy playing with and hopefully he has had a good day.

Our new dog pool arrived yesterday and I set it up but as the dogs had been to hydro yesterday morning they couldn't test it out until today. I had built a ramp to help get them in and out but unfortunately it's too light and floats in the pool. Still getting them all in and out was easier than I thought, they all enjoy swimming so are quite happy for me to lift them in. They were even more chuffed when they realised I was getting in too!

It is currently filled with cold water but in about a month's time we plan to move it indoors for the winter and heat the water so we can continue to use it without injuring the dogs.

The video below is them today, its a bit messy at times as I was in the pool with them trying to hold a camera and throw a toy. Good job its an underwater digital camera as it got soaked and dropped a few times.


Must find a more boy coloured harness too, they all had to share a pink one today!

No comments: