Thursday 16 December 2010

New Walks

 Yesterday me and the doggies went on the first new walk since we have moved here. Most of the snow has gone now so I braved taking them out and they loved it. They do enjoy having new areas to explore. Our walk was up a track that is about 100 meters from our house so not too far at all. They all came back extremely muddy and pretty tired.

Kody has been a bit under the weather this week, he didn't seem himself at all for the first few days but he has perked up last night and today so we are not too worried to be honest I caught him with his head in the dog food bin on Monday so I think his problem was that he had eaten too much and had a tummy ache!

I have added a few photos of Megan at Hydro on Monday, I'll add some more later on in the week.


No comments: