Monday 13 December 2010

Back Online

Well the snow is finally going although the fields are all still covered. We managed to move house on Tuesday, only a day later than planned. The new house is lovely and despite some slight issues with no heating for the first few days it is all sorted now and we have settled in well and our internet was finally put on today!!! The dogs are loving the space both indoors and out, they have pretty much exhausted themselves each day with their new adventures.

Brian and Megan went to hydro today and so are shattered now. I got some really good photos of Megan swimming, I'll post some later on in the week when I get a bit more time.

After nearly 3 weeks off due to bad weather and then pre booked holiday I am back to work tomorrow, I'm so glad there are only a couple of weeks left until the Christmas holidays!

No comments: