Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Tree Is Up!

We Finally got round to putting our tree up this evening and it looks quite good now we actually have room for it! The dogs have also got a stocking each which has been put up. I had a clear out of broken and scruffy toys earlier and Kody looked a bit worried that they were going in the bin, I did tell him that if he has been good then Santa will replace them with nice new ones.

Our new contact equipment arrived over the weekend but it has been so cold here and I don't want the dogs getting an injury that we haven't had the chance to put it to any use yet but hopefully we will do over the christmas break. Tomorrow is my last day at work until the 4th of Jan so we should have plenty of opportunity.

Brian and Megan went swimming again today and they both did very well. We took Heidi in for a visit as we are hoping to get her swimming this year too. She was a very good girl and let Rod and Ann stroke her and give her treats. She has her first experience of the pool next tuesday although she will probably just get her legs wet for the first few trips as she doesn't like to swim but I know it will be good for her. If all goes well with Heidi and we can get her swimming we will then attempt to get Kody going too but that will be later next year.

I got my results for my teachers course too yesterday and i'm pleased to say I passed, I was beginning to think my results were never going to arrive, everyone else on the course got theirs a few weeks back but mine were delayed in the post.

Hope you like Heidi posing as a reindeer!

No comments: