Friday 7 June 2013

Continuing Training

This week I have managed to get in a fair few short training sessions with Brenda and Chaos. I have been doing 5-10 mins every other day with them and Chaos seems to have taken to agility really well and has progressed much more quickly than Brenda, he just loves to jump! This week they have learned the long jump and the flat tunnel. Chaos loved the long jump straight away but didn't like the flat tunnel whereas Brenda seem equally happy with both. Today I set up the flat tunnel in the garden and positioned it so that the wind blew through it, opening up the end a little. I got Brenda to go through it rewarding her at the end and let Chaos watch, he soon joined in as I guessed he would and now he is loving it too.


The bigger dogs have had a few days rest but I plan to do some training with them over the next few days.

No comments: