Sunday 17 June 2012

Weimaraner ABC Show


All of Heidi's classes this today were Comb 4-7, she had 2 'Open' classes and 2 ABC classes. Generally she didn't work too badly, she took a pole and had to re do the weaves in open jumping and she messed about a bit in agility. In the ABC jumping I ended up taking her out of the ring but in the ABC agility she was fab, no poles and no naughtiness, she just did an extra tunnel. We have had good waits though so I'm really pleased with her.

I have posted before about having issues with Kody and that we were taking a short break from agility to work on other things. On wednesday I took him back to club (he had about a month off), he was a really good boy, really quiet, listening and working well. I think everybody commented on how different he was. I decided that if there were some 'nice' courses today he could have a run.

Well, he was a really good boy. He had a pole and a refusal in open jumping, we had some weave issues in open agility and a couple of refusals and in ABC agility we did get E'd but he worked really nicely. His best run was in ABC jumping where he went clear and finished 3rd! I'm really pleased with him, he has been really quiet and listening.

We have 5 weeks off now from shows so I hope to continue his training so that we are ready to go for Empingham show in July. 

Thank you to Natalie for videoing some of our runs today, it's much appreciated! And well done to Reno for his clears (3 I think)

No comments: