Wednesday 16 May 2012

Beacon Show

We haven't been to many shows since Lincoln. We were meant to go to the East Anglian Border Collie show on bank holiday Monday but my alarm didn't go off in time and by the time I had woken up we would have ended up missing several courses so ended up staying home for the day.

Last Sunday we went to Beacon show, I hadn't been there before as its a long way from here but as its only 15 miles from my mums we stayed there instead. I only had Heidi running and she had 3 agility classes. She ran very well all day again, I'm so pleased with her, 2 poles in one class and a missed A-Frame contact in another. There last class went a bit wrong, she came out of the flat tunnel and took my legs from under me so I ended up on the floor! Whoops :)

We haven't been able to do any training at home for ages. We had so much rain through April it was just too wet and 3 weeks ago I sent our mower for a service but it needed other work so its not due back until the end of the week and the grass is now far too long to train on! Hopefully we will get it sorted soon and be able to train here again.

This afternoon I am off to collect our new caravan. Its a bit smaller than our old one but very nice inside compared to the old one. Perfect timing really as we are off to High Peak show this weekend. Ive spent the morning emptying the old one so our kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it but at least it gives us chance to have a sort out!


(Picture is of the new caravan)

No comments: