Sunday 29 January 2012

Catch Up

We have been doing a few bits and bobs to keep us busy lately. We made it to hydro on monday (3rd time lucky) although that wasn't totally without drama, halfway through Brian's swim the power went off (Anne thinks we are jinxed!) so him and Kody swam with no pump or lights on. For some reason Kody was much more relaxed than normal, don't know if it was swimming with no noise or maybe he thought we couldn't see him as the lights were off. Who knows what goes on in that boys mind :)

Yesterday Heidi was booked in to see the Chiropractor. I was a little worried at how she would react as she isn't overly keen on strangers but she was as good as gold, trotted in to see her, played ball and was nearly asleep when Christine massaged her. Her back was a bit out of line and her pelvis and her neck quite stiff and tense but she is back in good shape now. She isn't overly happy at being made to rest but she can go back to normal tomorrow.

Today we had a very early start as we headed over to Derby so that I could do the final part of my judges training. Good news, I passed. Despite it being freezing cold it was a good day and I am actually looking forward to doing a bit of judging. I have given my details to Adams agility to hopefully do one of their shows.

This week we had planned jump training but it seems the weather may have other plans for us as we have the dreaded white stuff forecast this week. After previous years I'm glad we have a 4x4 truck!

No comments: