Monday 28 November 2011

Halfway There

The good news is we are now all recovered from our illnesses and injuries :)

On Saturday I did the first part of the judges course ready to be an agility judge. It wasn't without a bad start to the day though, I had set my alarm and I woke up and it was light outside, odd I thought for the time of morning that it should be as the alarm hadn't gone off, when I looked at the clock, I should have left 20 mins ago! After a mad rush to get ready and get the dogs sorted I set off and made up quite a bit of time so was only half an hour late. I actually found the training it very useful, I had always been a bit confused with faults in the weaves, now I understand it.

I was planning to do the second bit in March but Lynne who ran it said if we could get on a sooner course design part then do, so I have managed to get myself on one at the end of January so a few months sooner than planned which is good.

Today the dogs have been swimming and I took some photos of a lovely Papillon called Buzz, he had lots of attitude! Only one more session left now for the dogs this year and that is next week. I can't believe Christmas is nearly upon us.

On the training front we have done very little lately. Kody will have his last class on Wednesday until after Christmas and Heidi isn't going back now until February to Lucy's as we are busy all of December and Lucy is away for January. We will really have to get our act together and get on with doing something. Im hoping the 2x2 weaves come this week or next so they are ready to start with Heidi over the holidays.

No comments: