Monday 6 June 2011

PADS

We have just got back from a weekend at PADS. I think this weekend we have had a record number of E's, in fact I think Megan was the only dog not to get ALL E's. She didn't have any clears but she had a few runs where she only picked up 5 faults.

Kody's courses were all very tricky this weekend and I have struggled again with handling him around them, I think a lot of the problem is where there were so many runs at once I didn't really have enough time to walk his courses as well as i'd like. You can see in the video below where I get in a muddle!

Heidi was a bit crazy this weekend as she had her dad back, in one jumping class yesterday I think she had a record 7 poles! I ran her in the Adams Derby qualifier and we got through the contact bit to the jumping but I didnt handle it very well and we got a big E. I also ran her in a jumping class today where she ran lovely, just getting 1 pole and then jumped the last jump the wrong way. Next weekend is North Derbyshire show so hopefully we'll get in a bit more training this week.

No comments: