Friday 3 September 2010

Letchworth Show

Today we have been at Letchworth show. It was a very early start, getting up at 5 to walk the dogs and leaving by 6 so we got there just after 8. I don't think I'd go there for the day again but I would camp as it seemed like a nice show.

The girls both had 2 agility and 1 jumping. Heidi did a really good jumping run first off, getting 10 faults for 2 poles down. Meg had a good run, missed her weave entry but ran nicely until the last jump, which really needed a command as it was slightly offset but naughty mummy didn't give one so she ran passed it and we ended up E'd!

Heidi's second agility was mad and Megan's wasn't much better with not listening or paying attention. Heidi's last agility was better although it still resulted in being E'd but once she had calmed down she ran well. For meg's last run I wanted to give her a good fast smooth run so had picked the bits I was going to do so we could do this, she did the first 3 obstacles really fast, jump, tyre, A-frame...then she ran off as fast as she could to the other side of the ring to see Conor and after that she just wasn't interested. I know why she does it, because she isn't used to him watching and she is worried he'll go away again but I am hoping it's something we can get through,  I don't want to have to say to Conor that he can't watch her run!


Anyway we just want to say a quick Good Luck to everyone we know who is off to the Olympia semi's tomorrow-Good Luck!!!

No comments: