Wednesday 29 September 2010

Great News

Well our great news is that we have got our plot of land to train on, we can move our equipment into the storage on Friday and can use it from then on so we are very excited. It's typical that i'm working this weekend so it will be monday before we get to train so please rain, go away!!!

Yesterday the dogs seemed very full of beans so we took them for a good long walk, they all got covered in mud but it was really great to see Brian back to his cheerful self. There was a massive hay bale that was probably as high as my shoulders, the mali's jumped up onto it with no bother but I didn't think Brian could do it but he proved me wrong and got up there to have his picture taken with the others.

Today Megan has been swimming at the hydro pool, I managed to get her on video today so you can see how much she enjoys her swimming. She is absolutely shattered now and is fast asleep on my bed!

No comments: