Saturday 7 August 2010

Scunthorpe Show

Today we have been at Scunthorpe Show, only having one dog to run certainly gives you a lot of spare time! Me and Heidi had 4 E's today, her first jumping was totally my fault, the other 3 all had 12 weaves and we had some issues, mainly her coming out before the end and in her second agility class I put her back on the A-Frame contact because although she had got it she didn't wait to be released. She obviously realised and waited on the dog walk so I was pleased with that.


The long jump picture is one I bought today from her first agility run as I really loved it. I don't generally buy photo's as the prices they charge are really high, especially as I know what they cost to print! Still I really did like this one.

Me and the doggies want to say a massive congratulations to Lucy and Ben for winning their third champ ticket today making Ben 'Ag Ch Ben Bombastic Mr Fantastic'.

Well done to you both!!!

No comments: