Wednesday 4 August 2010

Bonvivant Bash

Today we have had a lovely day out at at Bonvivant (Heidi and Megan's breeder's house, Jan). Jan put on a lovely BBQ and set up a fun agility course for the dogs to play on and we had a lovely day out. Once the girls settled they seemed to have a great time. Brian came to and was very happy getting a fuss of strangers as always. He also got his back fixed by Christine who does McTimoney, his pelvis was a little out of line which Natalie had said last week when he went for his massage so he is all fixed now and should be feeling much better. She is local so I think I'm going to try and book Heidi in for a check up too.

I took my camera today but I didn't take a single photo, not like me at all. Jan took plenty of the dogs though. Well my 3 are certainly tired from their adventure and having had their dinner are now all fast asleep. So thank-you Jan and everyone else who was there for a lovely day.

No comments: