Sunday 24 March 2013

Snow For Easter?

I cant believe where this year is going, already is March and very nearly Easter. Needless to say our training plans have well and truly gone out of the window, the weather has just been horrendous lately, either too wet or too cold or windy to venture outside. When will it ever be spring?!

This weekend we were forecast loads of snow, as it happens we only has a small amount and its nearly all gone, we are just left with loads of mud. I must admit I was slightly disappointed yesterday that we didn't have as much as other places in the country as it was my weekend off so I certainly wouldn't have minded.

Next weekend is our first Agility show of the season, we are at Dog Vegas but I have only entered one day, mainly due to it being so early in the year and far too early to be camping in my opinion! I hope the weather improves and we don't have a snowy Easter.

No comments: