Friday 29 May 2009

A busy week

Since Monday I dont feel like we have stopped. We have been really busy at work and I didn't make it to Megan's puppy class on Wednesday either. The girls both went to agility training last night though and it went well. Me and Megan go to show what we had practiced for our homework and she was excellent. We learnt a few more things and have got some practicing to do for next week. I was really pleased with Megans concentration, she was very focussed for the whole time (about 35 mins). Heidi and Conor did well in their class by all accounts, unfortunately I cant watch them as their class runs at the same time as ours. I did see them practicing their A frame contact though and got it spot on with her stopping dead at the bottom.

Tomorrow me and Brian have our canine massage workshop, Conor was supposed to be staying here with the girls but he has to go to Darlington tomorrow now with work so this afternoon me and the three monsters are going to my mum and dads and mum is having the girls for me tomorrow. I'm not sure yet if we are coming back tomorrow evening or Sunday, we have no plans so we shall see how it goes.

No comments: